Thursday 28 August 2014

PTK (Passport to Knowledge) Testimonial


"There isn't enough space for me to explain how much I took away from PTK. One very important thing worth mentioning though is that ever since we went there last year, my bottom line has increased. There were so many things that LATICRETE offers in terms of support that I didn't even know existed and I utilise them now. A great, simple example is the Lifetime Tile and Stone System Warranty, which has closed more jobs than I can count and justifies my pricing."  Jim Picarazzi

Jack Splash's Backsplashes and Floors
jpicarazzi@gmail.com
Rochester, NY

Click here for more information regarding LATICRETE PTK Educational & Training Programs.


For more information, call us on 0151 486 6101 or email sales@laticrete.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment